Am I eligible?

You must be aged 60 on or before 1st April in the year of your excursion and live within the electoral Parish of Great Aycliffe. Proof of age and residency must accompany your application eg passport (if you intend to use your birth certificate as proof of age, it must be in the name that you use now, so a married woman could not use this as proof of age).  We will accept a copy or sight of a repeat prescription tear off which usually has both the address and date of birth on it. DO NOT send originals of any documents in the post as we are unable to return them.