Referendum Result – a resounding YES details can be found here.
A full copy of the completed Great Aycliffe Neighbourhood Plan can be found at this link.:
The planning policies only part of the document can be found here.
For more information, check out the consultation tab to the left of this page where you will find the Great Aycliffe Neighbourhood Plan document, the Consultation Statement and Basic Conditions Statement as well as lots of supporting information. What is it?
- A planning document for the future of Great Aycliffe
- It will cover the next 14 years so is a long term document. However, it will be reviewed approximately every 5 years to ensure it is still relevant for Great Aycliffe
- It is about making it easier for developers, businesses and individuals to obtain planning permission that the residents have supported
- There must be robust evidence to support any of the planning policies incorporated into the document
- It must follow the National Planning Policy
- It cannot, in itself, make things happen. Although a policy may be incorporated into the document it does not mean that policy will automatically be fulfilled. A business or developer must be willing and able to fulfill the policy
- Some things that have been suggested will be beyond the control of the Neighbourhood Plan
- It must pass an independent examination prior to referendum
- It must pass a referendum by the residents of Great Aycliffe
If you would like Chrissy Walton to come and talk to your group or organisation to provide you with further information about the Neighbourhood Plan please contact her on any of the following:- telephone 01325 300700 email email@example.com