Fees & Funding
Great Aycliffe Town Council endeavors to keep the costs affordable to all parents and carers.
If your child is not eligible for educational funding, our fees are:-
- £4.00 per 3 hour session
- £4.50 per hour in excess of the first 15 hours
If your child is absent for any reason during the first 15 hours, you will be charged £2.50 per 3 hour session for the length of the absence.
If your child is eligible for educational funding, our fees are:-
- First 15 hours free (you maybe eligible for an additional 15 hours funded. Please click here for further information.)
- £4.00 per hour in excess of the first 15 hours
Please note that if you book extra hours for your child and they do not attend then a 50% charge will apply.
Please ensure you collect your child on time, as you will be charged for late collections.
Example of costs
If your child is not eligible for funding then the daily costs will be:-
|Three hour session||£4.00|
If your child is eligible for funding then the daily costs will be:-
|Three hour session||Free|
You may be able to claim help towards childcare fees, the following schemes may apply to you, depending on your circumstances.
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit – for more information you can visit the Inland Revenue Website http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/TAXCREDITS/
- Contact the Inland Revenue Helpline 0845 300 3900
We also take payment with Childcare vouchers which may be provided by your employer.
All children are eligible to receive nursery education funding the term after their 3rd birthday; the 15 hours can be taken flexibly over a minimum of 3 days.
|If your child was born between||They will be eligible for a free place from|
|1st April to 31st August||The start of the autumn term (1st September)|
|1st September to 31st December||The start of the spring term (1st January)|
|1st January to 31st March||The start of the summer term (1st April)|