Contact Councillors

Each area of Great Aycliffe have their own councillors who will be able to answer your questions or raise an issue of concern on your behalf.

We have a page which lists all Great Aycliffe Town Councillors, however, the Council’s area is divided into Wards, so it is quicker for you if you can contact your Ward Councillor about your problem or concern.  Find my Town Councillor here where you can either put your address into the box next to the map or click on the map corresponding to the area that you live in.