We ask that all members and visitors observe our rules to ensure that all players have an enjoyable experience at our facility. Below is a summary of our local rules
- Please replace all divots, smooth out bunkers and keep bags and trolleys off the greens an
- Please do not try to retrieve golf balls from inside the driving range and surrounding gardens.
- All players must have a bag of clubs each
- All players should play without delay
- No more than 4 players per match.
- Players must give way to greenkeeping staff.
- Dress code must be followed at all times.
Players must not play the course before the official opening times as this may interfere with essential green keeping duties.
All players must report to the Golf Shop.
Members must produce their card.
Other players must obtain a green fee ticket.
Tickets should be retained for inspection during play.
Check signs at entrance to Golf Course and on 1st Tee for notification of any green keeping operations in progress
All matches must have a starting time.
1 player, 1 bag – no sharing clubs.
No more than four players per match.
All players should play through without delay, allow faster matches to play through.
Holes must be played in order – no cutting in.
Repair divots, smooth out bunkers and repair pitch marks.
Do not take trolleys or bags on to tees or greens.
Players must give way to green keeping staff.
Local rules must be obeyed at all times
White markers – Competition only
Yellow markers – Tee of the day
Red markers – Ladies’ tees