OakLeaf Sports Complex bar and catering are open
The Oakleaf Sports Complex bar and catering are open
We are looking forward to welcoming you back whilst following guidance set out by the government that ensures we keep you and our staff safe.
- Seating has been reduced to ensure social distancing and will be allocated on a first come first served, time limited, basis, this is for indoor and outdoor seating.
- We will not be taking bookings.
- All tables are a maximum of 6 people per table.
- We will be taking contact details, for track and trace purposes, these will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
- We will be offering a reduced food menu.
- Our opening hours will be Sunday to Wednesday 12 – 8.00pm. Last orders at 7.45pm. Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12 – 9.00pm. Last orders 8.45pm.
- Food will be available Monday – Thursday 12 – 2.30pm and 5.00pm – 7.45pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 – 8.00pm.
- There will be no bar service, only table service. Everyone must be seated.
- Staff will be operating an updated cleaning services on a regular basis, ensuring all surfaces are cleaned and sanitised for your safety. Sanitise stations will be provided.
- We will only be providing background music, sorry we will not be showing any sports at the moment.
- We ask you to use contactless payment where possible.
- Children must be supervised at all times and seated with parent/guardians.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to open the pool table and gaming machines.
We appreciate that this is going to be a different experience, please be patient with our staff and we hope you understand we are trying our best to offer you a safe and secure service. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
The Council Offices are closed to the public, however, we can be contacted by telephone 01325 300700 during these times:
Monday – Wednesday 8.45am – 5.15pm
Thursday 8.45am – 5pm
Friday 8.45am – 3.45pm or anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org