If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the beautiful surroundings of Newton Aycliffe or County Durham area, then the Oakleaf Sports Complex is the place you have been searching for. A countryside setting with all the amenities you could want and ask for on your doorstep. A short 20 minute drive away from the historical city of Durham.
Our certified Camping and Caravanning site offers the best of both worlds. A tranquil setting yet close to the Town’s amenities. Excellent links to the main road as well as Newton Aycliffe Station only a 2-minute walk away. The town centre is a 15-minute walk away which consists of a range of shops, activities, pubs and restaurants.
See our great value Caravan Site Fees on the Sports Complex 2023_24-Price-List for overnight stops or Rallies.
On site facilities include:
- Level pitches and lots of space
- Elsan disposal point
- Drinking water point
- Access to toilets and showers (when the Sports Complex is open) Free of charge
- Access to the Oakleaf bar, which offers an extensive range of beverages as well as bar meals to suit everyone’s taste.
- Access to all the sports facilities
- Access to children’s play area
- Children are welcome in the bar until 9pm
Unfortunately we do not offer electric hook-ups but we do have the following Camping and Caravan site essentials:-
- Drinking water supply
- Chemical disposal point and accompanying water supply
Local Attractions and Activities:
- Swimming pool
- Climbing wall
- Indoor Bowls
- Ten pin bowling
- Synthetic ice rink
- Golf course x 2
- Locomotion Railway Museum
- Nature parks
- Play areas
A large site is available for rally bookings; for details or to make a booking contact the Oakleaf Sports Complex Management on 01325 300600 or email@example.com.
Prices are available upon application and all of the above facilities are available for rallies.