Our vision is to provide a high quality service, where every child feels safe, is happy and has fun in a safe and secure learning environment.
Aims and objectives
Our aims and objectives are to:-
- provide a high quality service for all children and their families.
- provide a safe, stimulating and challenging environment for children, who are supervised by suitably qualified, experienced and dedicated staff.
- provide ‘peace of mind’ to parents and carers who wish to place their child in the care of the Pre-School.
- ensure children are treated as individual and nurtured.
- offer a flexible service that is able to meet the needs of the local community.
- use assessment information to identify the needs of all children and plan the next steps in their learning and development.
- evaluate each child regularly to meet their changing needs.